* The match director has the final authority on all matters of scoring and safety.
* All steel targets are scored by hits. Hits are determined by sound and / or visually.
* Knock down targets must be off the stand and / or on the ground.
* The rule of seven; sufficient
hits to total seven. All paper targets are scored as shown below.
The stage designer may make exceptions
as explained during the stage briefing.
* Targets not properly set prior to the buzzer will be counted as a hit, or the stage will be reshot. Match director will determine.
All penalties are time added to stage time
Procedural = 5 seconds per occurrence
Miss steel target = 5 seconds per miss
Knock down left up = 5 seconds per target
Less than "7" = 5 seconds per target
Hostage hits = 10 seconds per hostage (any no shoot target)
An accidental discharge, within five feet of the shooter / timer or other unsafe acts will result in your disqualification from the match.